~ Do you enjoy reading music reviews?
If you consider yourself a passionate writer and a dedicated Korean music fanatic, then why not be a part of the McR Squad!
McRoth’s Residence is currently looking for contributing writers in the following fields:
- Korean indie music reviews
- Kpop music video reviews/commentary
- Korean hip-hop reviews
- Korean pop reviews
If you’re interested in writing for McRoth’s Residence, please email me [email@example.com] with the following:
- A sample review of any Kpop song (just one); you can read through my reviews to get a feel of the blog, but stay true to your own writing style and opinions. In the end, if you’re bringing something fresh and insightful to the table, then I am all ears (as will the readers).
- - or – if you’re musically educated in and would rather prove that you have an ear for music, email me a bite sized evaluation/analysis/op-ed on a Kpop group or on the status of Kpop music right now that you think would be worth sharing on McRoth’s Residence. It doesn’t have to be an essay, just a lil somethin’ somethin’ to give me an idea of your views on Kpop culture and how well you pick up the details in Kpop music.
- Finally, provide a short introduction answering the following questions:
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Who are your favorite Kpop artists?
- Who are your favorite non-Kpop artists?
- What was the one song or moment that drew you in to Kpop culture and music/How long have you been listening to Kpop?
- What is making you stick around?
Make sure to title your email: “I Want To Join McRoth’s Residence” so I know what I’m looking for.
Note: this is a voluntary position. I want this to be treated as an opportunity to build strong relationships with great writers as well as for you to have a platform to voice your opinions on Korean music.
There aren’t any strings attached when you write here, so I am looking forward to meeting you and having you on the Team!